HOW AND WHERE TO PROMOTE YOUR PEJOWEB CONTENT LINKS
~2.7 mins read
HOW AND WHERE TO PROMOTE YOUR PEJOWEB CONTENT LINKS
Many content creators have been complaining of low views ranging from 1 to 5 when some having 30 up. Some even complained that it is like Pejoweb is favouring some users, kinda funny. Pejoweb is not favouring anyone. Those users that you see with high views have a method the promote their links which makes people and also pejoweb users read their content.
First, lets see how you can make users in pejoweb read that your article and also make them leave an engaging comment. There is this song by P-square. Titled “If you do me I do you.” Funny right, but this works, yes it works.
When you leave an engaging comment on articles of a user,when the user sees your commitment on his/her posts, you will see that user will retaliate. As simple as that. You can also join in making the WhatsApp group lively. Expose yourself, make people know you in the group. You will see when you share a link to the group most users will like to read it. You can't be a ghost member, drop a link and expect users to read that content.
How to promote your links on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram. Etc
I have seen Pejoweb users on Facebook. Yes, I have a lot as friends on Facebook. They promote there links but still low views. Why? Let's see.
1. Add an eye-catching write up to the link:
How can you share a link to your Facebook timeline and expect one to open it. Add a short write up that is eye-catching. This write up will make people love to know more about that article. They click and read the rest.
2. Grow your Facebook/WhatsApp pages
Develop your Facebook and whatapp pages. Make your timeline active. This brings engagements. Add friends, sometimes post funny talks that will bring comments.
If you are writing a story you can paste full chapter 1 on your timeline then others Chapters as links. If people find that Chapter1 interesting they will like to read others, hereby clicking on that your link.
Facebook groups are also available. Join Groups that has much members and also a group that offers free approval.
Note that the group you want to join must be connected to your content,
If you are writing stories then join stories group. Motivational talks? Then Motivational talks groups.
4. Whatapp groups:
WhatsApp Groups are also recommended to boost your views. Join WhatsApp Groups that value your content. I.e let's say if you want to start creating contents about the entertainment show Big brother Naija. Join Big brother Naija WhatsApp groups. Anytime you create a content, share it to the group. You will love the outcome.
5. WhatsApp status/ Facebook story.
In Number 2 we talked about developing Facebook and whatapp pages for engagement as you are doing this you are also increasing your views. Share your link with an eye catching picture or write up on your Facebook story/ WhatsApp status.
Many views= readers
PEJOWEB FACEBOOK PAGE
Pejoweb Facebook page is increasing rapidly in engagement. Pejoweb also help users by promoting their links. Invite friends to like the page by doing this you are not only increasing your content views but others too. PEJOWEB FACEBOOK PAGE LINK BELOW
Strategy Behind “Whot Whot” Game That Only Winners Knows.
~1.1 mins read
Whot whot is a game played by two or more people. The game consists of different shapes which includes triangle, circle, square,star,cross etc. With numbers in it. Some of these numbers are unique and can help one in winning like the 2, which means the person close to you will pick two and 14 which is general market. The game is a luck game and also a brain_ test.
Now let's look at the strategy that can help you beat your opponents hands down.
1. Saving strategy: In this you save the card with 2 and 14 then you play with other cards. You only use them “2&14” when an opponent have few cards left. This strategy can help one secure victory.
2. Whot lie: In the game: “Whot,Whot” there is a card called whot whot it is also Known as game changer. If you have this card you can play it and call another shape of your choice.
In a situation when you have only a whot card and a shape don't be in a rush calling the shape when you have already played the whot card. Watch carefully if your opponent have a whot card, call another shape by luck when your opponent oppose you with his/her own whot card he may call that shape you are holding not knowing you called the wrong one.
3. The 14 game: This strategy dues with luck. You save cards with number 14 and use them at last to finish up.
3 Major Reasons Behind Children Bad Behavior. Parents Note.
~0.9 mins read
Bringing up a child the right way can be difficult especially stubborn ones. A child do not just raise up bad behavior. There are reasons behind a child behavior.
1. Bad parenting/ Lack of care: Some parents are the one corrupting their child. Instead of warning/correcting their Child when they do wrong (i.e, Insulting an elder,fail to greet an elder e.t.c) They encourage the m which will make that child do more wrong in future. Children can also be corrupt due to the “I don't care” attitude of their parents.
2. Friends: Things a child do not learn from their parents they learn it from friends and these friends teach them the bad way. Parents should make time teaching their children some vital information i.e information on sex education, consequences of stealing and others bad vices. Teach them now they are little!!
3. Exposure to life when they are still little: Giving a child money, allowing the child watch movies that are not for viewers under the age of 18, Exposing him/her to violent games. Influence the child negatively. As They being to practice what the have being taught.
Train your children because they are leaders of tomorrow.
Children are different from adults in many ways. In learning, thinking, handling of objects etc
The brain of a child (2-5) years is not yet developed and they can't be able to master things like other older children. To teach them, you have to come up with a way, a style that the won't be able to forget easily. Teaching them needs patience. Parents and teachers can use this method.
Let's look at how to teach these babies on writing from number 1-8
Note: why teaching them use these words for easy understanding. Stroke(I),dash(__),curve ),curve inside and many more. Make sure the child knows how to handle a pencil before any of this.
1. Writing of number 1: This is the easiest part. Just let the child drag the pencil from a top to bottom. If this is done many times the child will become a master. Use the word stroke.
2. Writing of number 2: Here, the child should learn how to make a curve, you can hold his/her hands at first. When the child learn this move you can teach the child how to write a dash. Then make them join it together. Use the word “Curve,dash”.
3) Writing of number 3:
Now the child already knows how to write a curve. Teach the child double curve. Use the word “Curve, Curve” 3. If the child already know how to write number 2, Number3 won't be a problem.
4. Writing of number 4: Number four consists of two strokes and a dash.
First, the child have to make a stroke,then a dash at the bottom with another stroke in the middle.
5. Writing of Number5: When writing number five the child have to make a stroke then curve the bottom before putting a dash on the head.
6.Writing of number 6: If the child is making progress with others this will be easy. Use the word. “Curve inside” by showing him example as he/she follow you.
7. Writing of number 7
This is just a dash then a stroke.
8. Writing of number 8
To teach a child number 8, the child have to know how to write a zero. When the child know this. You can direct him this way. “Zero up , zero down.”.
Make sure these numbers are pronounced when written.
Commercial activities are the life blood of a country economy system as it includes all the the process which makes it possible for the distribution and exchange of goods and services for the satisfaction of the people.
In this article, I will be showing you the division of commerce:
1. Home Trade: This is the buying and selling of goods and services among individuals and firms.
2. Wholesale trade: It involves the purchase of goods in bulk from the producer.
3. Foreign Trade: This has to do ewit the buying and selling of goods and services wirhiw the country.
4. Export: This has to do with releasing goods from one country to another country.