Treatment Of Cold And Flu
~0.0 mins read
Check out this article
How To Prepare Eggrolls
~1.1 mins read
YUMMY EGG ROLLS
150 grams Golden Penny Prime Flour
3-5 boiled eggs
40 grams Golden Penny Granulated sugar
50 ml warm water more or less
Pinch of salt
1/3 levelled teaspoon baking powder
50 grams butter
Golden Penny Vegetable Oil or Golden Penny Soya Oil for deep frying
Spice such as nutmeg cinnamon, etc (optional)
Boil the eggs until hard boiled. Place in a bowl of cool water for easy peeling. Peel and set aside
In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder thoroughly.
Add butter; mix well until it looks like bread crumbs.
Make a well in the center, add water little by little. Mix until you get smooth non-sticky elastic dough.
Place the dough on your work surface, cut out a bit and roll out with a rolling pin.
Place a boiled egg on the flat dough, wrap the egg with it. Cut out any excess dough. Roll the egg roll with your palm until smooth.
Repeat the process for the remaining eggs.
Set aside for five minutes, so it can rest a bit.
Heat up Golden Penny oil on medium heat until hot. Put the egg rolls, and then reduce the heat.
Fry the eggs until golden brown.
Serve with any soft drink or beverage of your choice
Make money posting ads on your blog
Generate passive income with your blog, website or social media. Join Adsterra
How To Prepare Potato Samosa
~1.3 mins read
If you have ever wondered how to make your own samosas, we have a quick and easy recipe for you.
◾️200g potatoes, peeled
◾️2 tablespoons oil
◾️¼ small onion, diced
◾️¼ cup green peas, smashed
◾️1 tablespoon curry powder
◾️½ teaspoon chili powder
◾️1 teaspoon sugar
◾️Salt to taste
◾️1 egg white
◾️Spring roll wrappers, cut into 3 equal-sized rectangle pieces
◾️Oil for deep-frying
◾️Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes or until they are completely cooked through.
◾️Drained and let cool.
◾️Peel off the potato skin and break and mash the potatoes using the back of a spoon.
◾️Heat up a deep pan and add the oil.
◾️Fry the onion quickly until aromatic before adding he potatoes and green peas, curry powder, chili powder, sugar, and salt.
◾️Cook for a a few minutes.
◾️Remove from the pan and let cool.
◾️Scoop 1 heaping teaspoon of the filling and place at the top center part of a piece of wrapper.
◾️Brush the outer edges of the wrapper with the egg white, fold and form the Samosa into a triangle.
◾️Pinch the edges and all corners to make sure they are sealed tight and there is no leakage.
◾️Repeat the same until the filling is used up.
◾️Deep fry the samosa in hot oil until golden brown.
◾️Remove from the oil using a strainer or slotted spoon, and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
Don't Throw Away Your Iris Potato Peels, Here Is A Simple Recipe On How To Fry, Enjoy Them
~1.0 mins read
Irish Potato Peels Recipe
Simple recipe on how to prepare Irish potato peels
Here's a simple recipe for Irish potato peels:
1. 4 large potatoes
2. 4 tbsp. of butter or oil
3. Salt and pepper, to taste
N/B. Any additional seasonings or toppings of your choice (e.g. garlic powder, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh herbs, etc.)
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Scrub the potatoes clean and cut off the skin, leaving a thin layer of potato attached to the skin. Cut the skins into strips about 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide.
2. In a large bowl, toss the potato skins with the butter or oil and seasonings of your choice. Spread the strips out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the skins are crispy and golden brown.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with extra salt and pepper, if desired. Enjoy!
KINDLY FOLLOW ME if You Liked My Recipe
Note: You can add any seasonings or toppings that you like to customize the flavor of the potato peels. Some popular options include garlic powder, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh herbs, or paprika.
~0.4 mins read
Compliments of the season everyone!!!!
As we all know, We are approaching a festive period of Christmas. This is the season where we give and receive love, gifts, food and many more with each other.
Despite the fact that things are really hard for everyone in our country, Nigeria...last last everybody go chop breakfast for this season.
Note: The breakfast, I mean food and not heart break😁😁😁
Here is a tray of rice, you can join the circle, let's do it the Africa way.
Checkout How To Prepare Tasty Sausage Rolls
~1.0 mins read
HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE ROLLS
* 2½ of all purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon of sugar
* 1 tablespoon of baking powder
* 250g of butter
* 1 cup of cold milk
* 1 egg (egg wash)
* Garlic powder
* Onion powder
* 1 egg
* Seasoning cube
* Oregano powder
* In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and whisk. Add the butter, mix with hands until it becomes scramble. Add the cold milk and mix to form a dough. Transfer the dough into a bowl, cover and place in a fridge for 20mins.
* To prepare the fillings, blend the sausage together with the onion powder, garlic powder, oregano powder and egg until it becomes a paste.
* Roll the refrigerated dough into a flat dough. Cut the unstraight edges to create a perfect rectangular dough. Cut the dough into two equal halves.
* Brush some egg wash on the dough. Place some of the fillings at the edge of one of the dough and roll. Repeat this process for the second dough.
* Cut the dough into four sizes. Place some parchment paper on a baking tray, transfer the cut dough into the baking tray, brush some egg wash on them.
* Bake in a preheated oven of 175°c for 20-25mins