How to easily edit your already posted article on Pejoweb
To Edit your posted article, always be quick to use the "clear formatting option".
The "clear formatting" option is under the "Format menu", located at the top right of the editor box.
The steps in the Video are as follows
1. Click the blue "Edit post" button on the button right of your screen
- This opens the Editor box with text of your writeup.
- In this video, the user's texts were too tiny to read.
2. Touch the screen on your editor to open the keyboard.
3. At the top left of your keyboard, there is a small arrow head.
- Tap it to switch menus
- switch to the menu with picture, gif, copy note, setting, ellipses (three small dots ...) and mic icons. [These are listed in order from left to right]
4. Tap the ellipses (i.e three dots "..."), located just before the mic icon to the right.
5. The ellipses reveals another menu
6. Select "Text Editing", located at the top right.
- with this menu, you can also easily copy and paste articles into your editor box.
7. Tap "SELECT" in the middle, then "SELECT ALL" at the top right
8. After you have selected all, leave your keyboard, move to the "text editor" on your screen
9. Select Format
10. Select " clear formatting"
- Notice how all the tiny texts become normal fonts after clicking clear formatting.
Note: Editing was done with Google chrome.
Still having difficulty editing your posts? Let us know in the comments.