These top 7 stories across the nation’s newspapers might interest you.
1. Fani-Kayode raises alarm on planned defection of 22 APC senators to PDP
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, claimed on Wednesday that at least 22 Senators have perfected plans to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the coming weeks.
2. Senate to probe Shell for violation of JV agreement, demands refund of $200m to Nigerian govt
The Senate on Wednesday set up an ad hoc committee to probe Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) for alleged non-compliance with the Petroleum Act and violation of Joint Venture Agreement signed with the Federal Government.
3. IPOB slams Buhari over allegations of terrorism, vandalism against group
In the aftermath of President Muhammadu Buhari’s comments about the alleged destructive and terrorist activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) the proscribed group has issued a response.
4. Leadership crisis hits Bauchi APC, as groups call for sack of state chairman
A leadership crisis has hit the Bauchi State chapter of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) as a coalition of 46 different pressure groups under the party has called on the National leadership of the party to as a matter of urgency, sack the chairman of the part in the state, Babayo Aliyu Misau.
5. AGF Malami urges court to dismiss lawsuit seeking salary increment for judges
Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, SAN, on Wednesday, requested that a lawsuit seeking an increase in the pay for judges in the nation be dismissed by the National Industrial Court (NIC) in Abuja.
6. NGX: Investors make N153.8bn as Oando, FCMB top trading
Investors in the Nigerian capital market smiled home with N159.8billion following the rise in their investment by 0.55 percent at the close of trading on Wednesday.
7. AfDB to establish investment banks for African young entrepreneurs
The President of African Development Bank (AfDB), Akinwumi Adesina, said on Wednesday the multilateral lender would soon establish investment banks for young entrepreneurs on the continent.
Disclaimer This content was not created by any staff or admin of Pejoweb. This platform runs on user generated content. If this post is your copyrighted property, please send a message to the user to give credit or take down your article. If the user fails to adhere, please email us your request at [email protected] with proof of ownership to take the right action.