Butterscotch

Wants to meet Just Friends

Articles
262
Followers
18

profile/6600FB_IMG_15991694347478037.jpg
Butterscotch
200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers
~1.8 mins read
Two hundred cops will guard the cemetery where Diego Maradona is buried to deter grave robbers.Argentine officials fear fanatical fans will plunder his plot in a bid to collect ghoulish mementoes of the World Cup superstar.The Ministry of Security said the strict measures would be in force for at least a week to “prevent any incident” at the Bella Vista cemetery on the outskirts of the capital Buenos Aires.Maradona, whose Hand of God goal knocked England out of the 1986 World Cup, died last week aged 60.He had a heart attack following an op on a brain blood clot. Last week, thousands lined up to see the national hero’s body lie in state.'THE PEOPLE WORSHIPPED DIEGO'Many more lined the route of the funeral cortege, and cops fought running battles with fans.Officials now fear a repeat of 1987, when ghouls robbed the grave of former Argentina president Juan Peron. A source said: “The authorities do not want to take any chances.“The people worshipped Diego in the same way they adored Peron and there are genuine fears there may be an attempt to break in and remove parts of the body.”
profile/6600FB_IMG_15991694347478037.jpg
Butterscotch
Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman
~1.2 mins read
Robinho is sentenced to 9 years in prison for abusing a young Albanian woman


The Milan Court of Appeal confirmed this Thursday the sentence to nine years in prison to the Brazilian soccer player Robson de Souza “Robinho” for participating in a gang rape of a young woman at a nightclub in Milan in 2013, Italian media report.

Robinho, former player of Real Madrid or of Manchester City, played in the Milan in that season and participated with a friend, Ricardo Falco, in the rape of an Albanian girl who was celebrating in a local acquaintance in Milan his 23rd birthday.

Also read: Premier League: Raúl Jiménez visited Wolverhampton training

Santos, who had announced the return of the 36-year-old Brazilian striker in early October, suspended his contract shortly thereafter following pressure arising from the sexual violence conviction he received in Italy.

In a statement published by Santos, it was explained that the operation was suspended so that the player could “concentrate exclusively on his defense in the process that takes place in Italy.”

Robinho denied the accusations in 2014, when the news broke that Italy was investigating him for these events.

In 2009, while participating in the English league, it emerged that Robinho was being investigated by the police for an alleged rape in a nightclub in Leeds (center), although, after being subjected to interrogation, he was released on bail.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/former-brazil-star-robinho-loses-appeal-against-nineyear-rape-conviction/news-story/1cf0f198e37187c31e857a52c2046b7e

Advertisement

Loading...

Link socials

Matches

Loading...