Chidinma

Buying And Selling

Wants to meet Business Partners

Articles
84
Followers
7

profile/2513BeautyPlus_20180211175035_save.jpg
Chidinma
What's Your Take On This?
~1.2 mins read
Good news for Chelsea fans as Germany Boss makes Timo Werner and Antonio Rudiger decision
Chelsea-newsNov 11, 2020Read original

Chelsea will not be featuring for the next ten days due to the international break, and whether you love it or you hate it, you must be thankful that we at least still get some football to watch.

And furthermore, we will still get to see many Chelsea players in action for their countries. However, we will be keeping fingers and toes crossed that all of them come through unscathed and injury-free.

Chelsea could probably have done without the international break right now having built up some great momentum in the league in recent games.

But at least some of the players will be able to continue their form individually during these next ten days.

One of those is starting for Germany tonight, confirms Head Coach Joachim Low.

Whilst Antonio Rudiger starts, the good news is that Timo Werner is rested until the Nations League games due to his hectic schedule recently.


As reported by The Chelsea Chronicle , Low said:
“Antonio Rüdiger, Robin Koch and Julian Brandt are sure to start.”

“We made a conscious decision that players who have recently played a lot of games will not come until Thursday so that they have a mix of stress and regeneration,” he added.

“We then have to decide how to approach [the team management], I can’t predict that yet.”
profile/2513BeautyPlus_20180211175035_save.jpg
Chidinma
Chelsea
~2.4 mins read
Trouble for Lampard as important Chelsea star pulls out of his country’s game with injury
BioreportsNov 11, 2020Read original

– Christian Pulisic will not be part of USA squad that will face Wales
– The Chelsea star has been told to leave the camp for a return to Stamford Bridge
– Pulisic has been in superb form for the Blues since he joined them from Dortmund
Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Bioreports Independence contest by Bioreports

Christian Pulisic who currently plays for Premier League side Chelsea has pulled out of the United States’ squad that will face Wales on Thursday, November 12, because of injury he sustained.

The 22-year-old was warming up for Chelsea’s Premier League game against Burnley before he sustained the injury was unable to play for the Stamford Bridge landlords.

According to the latest report on UK Sun, Christian Pulisic has been excused from the USA camp so as for him to return to Chelsea and continue his recuperation processes.

Greg Berhalter who is in charge of USA national senior men’s team explained that Christian Pulisic will be missed in his squad.

“Christian Pulisic is leaving camp tonight.

“He had a great three or four days with the team and he was able to get treatment, be with the guys and connect with the staff again.

“It was great to see him. Unfortunately he won’t be taking part in the match. He’s a player that we are certainly going to miss and with his quality we wish we could have him on the field but that’s not going to happen.”

Meanwhile, Pulisic joined Chelsea from Borussia Dortmund and has played 28 games for the Blues so far scoring nine goals.

Chelsea are currently occupying fifth position on the Premier League table with 15 points after eight games played.


Christian Pulisic, Chelsea star, pulls out of USA squad to face Wales with injury.

Photo by Darren Walsh

Source: Getty Images

Earlier, Bioreports had reported how Olivier Giroud who is currently on the books of Premier League side Chelsea is reportedly plotting to leave the Stamford Bridge landlords in the January 2021 transfer window.
The former Arsenal striker is not having it rosy this season in the Premier League under Frank Lampard as he has only played 33 minutes for the Blues in the English topflight.

Timo Werner and Kai Havertz’s arrival at Chelsea has affected Olivier Giroud getting active playing time this term in the Premier League.

Last season during the transfer window, the France international almost left Chelsea due to lack of games, but he later agreed to remain at the club.

His current contract with Chelsea will expire at the end of the ongoing Premier League season and a new deal has not been established between the player and Blues’ chiefs.

We haven’t gotten the houses FG promised us in 1994 – Siasia raises alarm | Bioreports

Advertisement

Loading...

Link socials

Matches

Loading...