1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
Generate revenue on your social medias and website
Was your site rejected by google adsense? No problem. Do you need to start making money as a new content creator? Adsterra solves all your advertisement problems.
Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
Earn cash easily with your smart phone
I use OPay for free transfers & earn high interests on my savings. Join me on OPay and get ₦8,250 bonus!
The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
10. Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
11. If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
Disclaimer This content was not created by any staff or admin of Pejoweb. This platform runs on user generated content. If this post is your copyrighted property, please send a message to the user to give credit or take down your article. If the user fails to adhere, please email us your request at [email protected] with proof of ownership to take the right action.