Advertisement

Sports and Fitness

profile/43BeautyPlus_20210120175913_fast.jpg
Yemi123
Between C Ronaldo, Jay Z And Messi: Who Is Richer?
~1.6 mins read

1) C Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo, in full Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, (born February 5, 1985, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal), Portuguese football (soccer) forward who was one of the greatest players of his generation.

Ronaldo's father, José Dinis Aveiro, was the equipment manager for the local club Andorinha.In an age where players have never been fitter or stronger, Ronaldo ensures that his outrageous natural talent is complemented by a bulging physique that makes him a tough competitor and a threat to any defense.

Cristiano Ronaldo's net worth in 2021 is approximately $500 million.

2) Messi

Messi was born on June 24, 1987, in Rosario, Argentina. ... Ultimately, Messi'sshort stature (5 feet, 7 inches), combined with his speed and relentless attacking style, has drawn comparisons to another famous Argentinian footballer, Diego Maradona. Lionel Messi at a Barcelona soccer match, April 2017.

Messi is now one of the best and richest soccer players of all time and has a net worth of $400 million dollars

3) Jay Z

The rapper, who was born Shawn Carter and grew up in one of Brooklyn's most notorious housing projects, "has accumulated a fortune that conservatively totals $1 billion, making him one of only a handful of entertiainers to become a billionaire —

and the first hip-hop artist to do so," the magazine said in a new cover story.The entrepreneur's net worth has gone from $1 billion to $1.4 billion.

profile/5736download.png
Mmsh350
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Holds 'crisis Talks' With Senior Man Utd Players
~2.1 mins read

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has held ‘crisis talks’ with six senior players ahead of this weekend’s Premier League clash with Watford.

United go into the game at Vicarage Road with one win from their last six league fixtures, including embarrassing home defeats to Liverpool and Manchester City.

Solskjaer is under huge pressure to get a win against a Watford side that sits just two points above the relegation zone and has the fourth-worst defensive record in the Premier League so far.

It has been rumoured in recent weeks that key players have grown frustrated this season. Earlier this month, Bruno Fernandes was said to be among those concerned by the lack of clear game plans by Solskjaer and his staff.

Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo, although not expecting to find the exact same club he left in 2009, is said to be ‘shocked’ by how far standards have fallen.

The Daily Mail writes that Solskjaer spoke with Fernandes, Ronaldo, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Victor Lindelof and Nemanja Matic at a 10am meeting at the club’s Carrington training ground on Thursday morning.

The main point of discussion was how they would turn things around, as well as a tactical plan following a recent shift to a back three system.

With the majority of the United squad called up by their respective countries for World Cup qualifiers, Solskjaer used the first few days of this month’s international break to get away from it all by taking a short holiday with his family back in his native Norway.

Immediately after Watford, United face Villarreal in the Champions League, where anything other than a win would leave their progression to the knockout stages in doubt. Then come tough back-to-back Premier League fixtures against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Admin Sponsored

Make money posting ads on your blog

Generate passive income with your blog, website or social media. Join Adsterra

Cinque Terre
profile/2432FB_IMG_15987307273186901.jpg
Sammyesx
International Olympic Committee Asks All Sports To Ban Russia And Belarus
~2.2 mins read
The Executive Board (EB) of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) discussed again today the dilemma the Olympic Movement is currently facing after the breach of the Olympic Truce by the Russian government and the government of Belarus through its support in this.

The Olympic Movement is united in its mission to contribute to peace through sport and to unite the world in peaceful competition beyond all political disputes. The Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games, World Championships and World Cups and many other sports events unite athletes of countries which are in confrontation and sometimes even war.

At the same time, the Olympic Movement is united in its sense of fairness not to punish athletes for the decisions of their government if they are not actively participating in them. We are committed to fair competitions for everybody without any discrimination.

The current war in Ukraine, however, puts the Olympic Movement in a dilemma. While athletes from Russia and Belarus would be able to continue to participate in sports events, many athletes from Ukraine are prevented from doing so because of the attack on their country.

This is a dilemma which cannot be solved. The IOC EB has therefore today carefully considered the situation and, with a heavy heart, issued the following resolution:

In order to protect the integrity of global sports competitions and for the safety of all the participants, the IOC EB recommends that International Sports Federations and sports event organisers not invite or allow the participation of Russian and Belarusian athletes and officials in international competitions.

Wherever this is not possible on short notice for organisational or legal reasons, the IOC EB strongly urges International Sports Federations and organisers of sports events worldwide to do everything in their power to ensure that no athlete or sports official from Russia or Belarus be allowed to take part under the name of Russia or Belarus.

Russian or Belarusian nationals, be it as individuals or teams, should be accepted only as neutral athletes or neutral teams. No national symbols, colours, flags or anthems should be displayed.

Wherever, in very extreme circumstances, even this is not possible on short notice for organisational or legal reasons, the IOC EB leaves it to the relevant organisation to find its own way to effectively address the dilemma described above.

In this context, the IOC EB considered in particular the upcoming Paralympic Winter Games Beijing 2022 and reiterated its full support for the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) and the Games.

The IOC EB maintains its urgent recommendation not to organise any sports event in Russia or Belarus, issued on 25 February 2022.

The IOC EB has, based on the exceptional circumstances of the situation and considering the extremely grave violation of the Olympic Truce and other violations of the Olympic Charter by the Russian government in the past, taken the ad hoc decision to withdraw the Olympic Order from all persons who currently have an important function in the government of the Russian Federation or other government-related high-ranking position, including the following:


Mr Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation (Gold, 2001)

Mr Dmitry Chernyshenko, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation (Gold, 2014)

Advertisement

profile/275FB_IMG_159577683448782990.jpg
Yisa
City Are In Trouble’: Some Arsenal Fans React To Shock News About £25m Gunner
~2.2 mins read

Arsenal have reportedly been given a very surprising but very welcome boost.

 

It had been widely reported that Arsenal would be without Kieran Tierney for their trip to Manchester City tomorrow.

 

Scotland’s Stuart Armstrong tested positive for the virus that has swept the globe in 2020 and his international team-mate Tierney was deemed to have been a close contact of the Southampton midfielder.

 

Consequently, the Gunners left-back had been instructed to self-isolate for a period of two weeks.

 

EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL: HOW JURGEN KLOPP’S MEN CAN SILENCE NOISY NEIGHBOURS

But The Scottish Sun has today reported that Arsenal will have Tierney available for the visit to Eastlands after club doctor Gary O’Driscoll held ‘productive talks’ with Scottish government and the Scottish Football Association, after insisting that the 22-year-old had adequately socially distanced himself from Armstrong.

 

‘SHOULDN’T BE HAPPENING’: SOME ARSENAL FANS REACT TO AFTV’S TWEET ABOUT 23-YEAR-OLD

ARSENAL’S WIN RATE WITHOUT 23-YEAR-OLD DROPS TO 43%; HE’S A DOUBT FOR SATURDAY

Here’s how fans of the North London side reacted to what would be a major boost.

profile/1201IMG_20201029_162223_289.jpg
Mreazi
Tottenham Vs Arsenal Betting Tips: Latest Odds, Team News, Preview And Predictions
~1.9 mins read
In excellent form and performing impressively in big matches this season, Al Hain-Cole expects Mourinho's men to prove too strong for the Gunners
Article continues belowTottenham will be looking to make a major statement when Arsenal visit the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Sunday’s Premier League clash.

Jose Mourinho’s men are flying high at the top of the league going into the weekend with six wins and just one loss from 10 games, while their local rivals are struggling down in 14th place.

Tottenham vs Arsenal Latest Odds

Unbeaten in their last four North London derbies, the hosts are 19/20 (1.95) favourites with bet365 to maintain bragging rights with a victory against their neighbours.

The Gunners have claimed just four points from the last available 18 but can be backed at 14/5 (3.80) to kick start their campaign by coming out on top on enemy territory.

Article continues belowTwo of the last three meetings between this pair have resulted in draws, and there are odds of 13/5 (3.60) available on them cancelling each other out once again.Tottenham vs Arsenal Team News

Sergio Reguilon, Toby Alderweireld and Harry Kane all passed late fitness tests for Spurs, however Erik Lamela is out.

David Luiz does not feature despite sitting out Thursday’s Europa League clash with Rapid Vienna following his head injury against Wolves, however Thomas Partey has recovered from injury. Nicolas Pepe is suspended.

Tottenham: Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Lo Celso; Bergwijn, Son, Kane

Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel, Tierney; Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Willian, Lacazette; Aubameyang

Tottenham vs Arsenal Preview

It is not only the eight-point advantage that makes Spurs such clear favourites going into this clash, but also recent performances in big matches.

Having romped to a memorable 6-1 victory at Old Trafford early in the season, they have put in controlled performances to see off Manchester City 2-0 and earn a valuable 0-0 draw away at Chelsea in the last two fixtures.

With just two goals to their name in the last six league fixtures, it is hard to see Mikel Arteta’s out-of-form team having the guile or the confidence to put an end to their neighbours’ strong run with a first derby away win since 2014.

Tottenham vs Arsenal Tips and Predictions

Instead, those 19/20 (1.95) seem far too good to pass up on a Tottenham team that has now lost just once in 16 league matches proving too strong for an Arsenal side with five defeats to their name in the last eight.

profile/275FB_IMG_159577683448782990.jpg
Yisa
Wednesday Evening Transfer News: DONE DEALS, Ozil, Sancho, Pogba, Dembele, Ceballos, Kagawa, Kante
~13.3 mins read

Wednesday Evening Transfer News: DONE DEALS, Ozil, Sancho, Pogba, Dembele, Ceballos, Kagawa, Kante

SportingAbimbolaOct 14, 2020 6:21 PM

 

 

Chelsea deny Kante reports

 

 

 

Chelsea have labelled reports N’Golo Kante has fallen out at the club and wants a move to Real Madrid as “total nonsense”, reports the Daily Mail.

 

 

Chelsea respond to claims of N’Golo Kante bust-up with Frank Lampard | Metro News

 

Le Parisien recently reported that the midfielder is unhappy with his treatment at Stamford Bridge and is eager to secure a transfer to Spain. The Blues, however, have looked to quickly dismiss the speculation.

 

Chelsea deny claims N’Golo Kante ‘wants to quit after falling out with Lampard over refusing to let him go to wedding’

 

Dortmund won’t sell Sancho to Man Utd in January

 

 

Bild reports that Borussia Dortmund won’t sell Jadon Sancho to Manchester United in January. Even if the Red Devils decide to meet the German club’s €120 million (£109m/$141m)valuation, they are still planning to keep hold of the England international until at least the end of the season.

 

Borussia Dortmund will refuse to sell Jadon Sancho in January – utdreport

 

Dortmund don’t wish to lose a player of Sancho’s importance mid-way through the season, but United will be free to renegotiate next summer.

 

Man Utd dealt Sancho transfer blow as Dortmund make January decision | All My Sports News

 

Pogba gets support from Man Utd dressing room

 

France midfielder Paul Pogba, 27, retains the support of the Manchester United dressing room despite expressing his desire to play for Real Madrid. (Manchester Evening News)

 

Man United stars still backing Paul Pogba despite him admitting ‘dream’ to play for Real Madrid | Daily Mail Online

 

BARCELONA READY TO LOWER DEMBELE PRICE

 

Barcelona are ready to lower their asking price for Ousmane Dembele to £45m, reports SportsMole, having failed to tie down the 23-year-old Frenchman to a new contract.

 

Barcelona to slash Ousmane Dembele asking price in January | Futaa.com South Africa

 

Dembele’s existing deal does not run out until 2022, but the club are reportedly keen to slash their wage bill and would accept a cut-price deal for him in the January transfer window.

 

Barcelona to slash Ousmane Dembele asking price in January? – Sports Mole

 

Roma set sights on Kolasinac

 

Roma have set their sights on Arsenal full-back Sead Kolasinac – according to Corriere Dello Sport. The Giallorossi see the 27-year-old as a potential replacement for Aleksandar Kolarov, who joined Inter during the summer transfer window.

 

Sead Kolašinac Wanted by Both Napoli & Roma Amid Uncertainty Over Arsenal Future | 90min

 

Kolasinac, who has also been linked with Bayer Leverkusen, still has two years left to run on his current contract at Arsenal.

 

Arsenal ‘receive £9m offer for Sead Kolasinac’ – Sports Mole

 

Man City interested in Ceballos

 

Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos is the subject of interest from Manchester City – according to Don Balon.

 

What Real Madrid’s Dani Ceballos thinks about second Arsenal loan – as Man City eye deal | Football | Sport | Express.co.uk

 

Pep Guardiola will try to bring in the Spanish midfielder next summer if he earns a contract extension at Etihad Stadium. Ceballos has just begun the second season of a loan spell at Arsenal, but is still tied to Madrid through to 2023.

 

Dani Ceballos refuses to commit to rejoining Arsenal amid interest from former club Real Betis | Daily Mail Online

 

Kagawa ‘wanted by Serie B club’

 

Former Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United playmaker Shinji Kagawa is in line for a move to Serie B club Brescia, according to reports in Italy.

 

Kagawa makes history with debut double – BeSoccer

 

Tuttosport say Brescia, owned by former Leeds chairman Massimo Cellino, wants to bring in the former Japan international, who is currently a free agent. Kagawa, who most recently played for Real Zaragoza, would command a high wage but could move to Brescia for no transfer fee.

 

Jurgen Klopp: ‘Shinji Kagawa’s situation breaks my heart’ – Sports Mole

 

Arsenal saving money from not playing Ozil

 

Mikel Arteta’s decision to freeze out Mesut Ozil could actually be saving Arsenal a significant amount of money. The German hasn’t kicked a ball for Arsenal since March and has been left out of their Europa League squad this season but still pockets an eye-watering wage of £350,000-a-week.

 

Mesut Ozil: Arsenal set to leave midfielder out of Europa League squad | Football News | Sky Sports

 

If Arteta refuses to play Ozil for the rest of his contract, which expires next June, it would be a huge waste of money.

 

Mesut Ozil sends telling message to Mikel Arteta as he continues to be frozen out at Arsenal – Mirror Online

 

However, a report in The Athletic has revealed that Arsenal are saving some money by freezing Ozil out. By reducing his game time, Arsenal are avoiding paying Ozil appearance money. Meanwhile, the Gunners will also not have to shell out on performance-related bonuses.

 

Arsenal take advantage of Mesut Ozil contract clause and are saving millions – Daily Star

 

DONE DEALS

 

OFFICIAL: Wolves youngster Corbeanu signs new deal

 

Wolves winger Theo Corbeanu has signed a three-year contract with the club. The 18-year-old joined Wolves’ academy two years ago and has

Ndoma Sponsored

I got help from #eribith_hack on instagram

Message eribith_hack on Instagram he helped me with same issue

Cinque Terre

Advertisement

Loading...